In this article, we will walk through some example things to say if you want to end a meeting early.
5 Things to Say to End a Meeting Early
1. We will be reaching the meeting end time in 10 minutes. If anybody on this call has something else to add, we can discuss it. If not, we can end the meeting early.
2. Doe anyone have anything else to go over this meeting? If not, we can give everyone the rest of the meeting time back.
3. I think we covered everything in the agenda. Thanks everyone, and have a good rest of the day.
4. I think we covered the entire agenda. I'll send out a meeting recap after the call. If no one have anything else to add, we can end the meeting now. Thanks everyone for joining. Bye.
5. I think we covered everything we wanted to discuss. If that’s all, let's go ahead and wrap up the meeting.